Monday, December 5, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


MONDAY AGAIN!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Christmas Music!

Buongiorno! Buona Lunedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good strong "French Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later today. It is mild, but dense fogging morning here in the valley of Tucson. It looks like an early morning in London.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris and Elise a massage today. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be another busy one for me. I will start off with getting pictures developed for our Christmas cards.

Hey, yesterday was totally filled with football. Our Chiefs lost but it was a very good game. We will be watching Monday Night Football this evening.

Well, Chefs Day was delicious. I prepared Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings, and my Sous Chef took care of the fries and libation selection. It went very well with all of the football games and so did the Jack and Cokes. Ya Mon'.

4 DEC CHEF AT WORK. AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS


4 DEC FINISHED. IN GERMANY THIS WOULD BE CALLED A BUCKET OF BLOOD!



My cognata spent to night in Dew Drop Inn Room #2. It is a good thing that I keep both Dew Drops at the ready for drop ins.

Well, I had better go and check on Chris. It is starting to look like Christmas around here. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (gomito). My (gomito) is hurting this morning, more than likely due to the change in the weather. How are you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Boungiorno fidanzata. Quali sono i tuoi piani per oggi?

Loraine said...

Gomito, ginocchio, schiena, polso - così tante parti del corpo che dicono: "Prestami attenzione!"

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...