Thursday, December 29, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: You Wanna Be Starting Something by MJ!

Buongiorno!  Buona Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Guatemalan Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I will be starting new rocks soon. We will be hitting up Park Mall today to see the movie "Babylon" it should be good, but it is a 3-hour hour movie.


28 DEC MY LATEST

We enjoyed a wonderful evening with Bucky and Dena last night. We enjoyed a good meal and we played "Wizard". Dena was the victor. It is always a good time with them. Thank you, Dena and Bucky. Here a few pictures. 

28 DEC BUCKY AND DENA


28 DEC MIA MOGLIE





Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe.

Today's Kwanzaa word is (ujamaa). It means (cooperative, economics).

Today's challenge word is (brindisi). We will be raising our glass to (brindisi) in the New Year. Will you do the same fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Avremo piu pioggia oggi?

Loraine said...

Brinderò a un pacifico 2023.
La prova di una civiltà è il modo in cui si prende cura dei suoi membri indifesi. Perla Buck

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...