Thursday, December 22, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

21 DEC OUR HOUSE




Mood: Spanked!

Music listening to: Knock on Wood by Amii Steward!

Buongiorno!  Buona Sete Giovedi! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a Good Morning Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be super busy. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today.

My shorty and I will be packing for our staycation in Tempe that starts tomorrow. We will return on Sunday. Hopefully we can visit with JT while we are there.

We had a fantastic evening last night at my girlfriend's Shoo Shoo's home. It was a grand "Rumi Kube" fest. Our host treated us to a good dinner as usual.

The play was going very well, but Shoo was the victor again by leaps and bounds. Mia moglie won a game and guess what? I won the last round. Can you feel me? WooHoo!

The secret weapon took a little time to kick in but when it did it was on. Shoo is such a sweetie. She surprised mia moglie with a birthday cake with a candle and ice cream.

The evening ended with me getting spanked by my girlfriend. I think that she enjoyed that a bit too much because she was smiling big time with each swing. I have to admit I liked it too!

21 DEC RUMIKUBE SET UP WITH A PADDLE? OH NO!


21 DEC SECRET WEAPON DEPLOYED!


21 DEC MIA MOGLIE BIRTHDAY CAKE


21 DEC MIA MOGLIE FIRST CUT


21 DEC DELICIOUS


21 DEC WHAT IS SHOO DOING?





21 DEC LOOK AT THE SMILE ON HER FACE! THE PADDLE HAS COME OUT!


Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (albero di natale). Is your (albero di natale) have a lot of presents under it? 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ho deciso di (cucchiaio) ieri sera e ha funzionatp per un po'. WooHoo! I tavoli sono stati girati stamattina perche aveno tutte le coperte e mia moglie si lamentava di un raffreddore. E questo karma? Babbo Natale sa che metto il buono nel bene. Ya Mon'.

Loraine said...

"Gli alberi di Natale sono come arcobaleni che illuminano il cielo delle feste." Il tuo giardino sembra molto natalizio.

countrygranny47 said...

Great looking garden there Jessie.
Happy Belated Birthday to Elsie.
Question for you,,,, lol
Do you want some white stuff for your garden as well ?
Maybe we can do for that for you today.
We have a white yard, roads and everyehere to boot.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...