Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How was your day? It has been a busy morning for me, and I got a lot done.

My playmate prepared homemade "French Toast" with eggs, sausages, and plenty of coffee. It was all good. We watched a movie on a Netflix CD titled "Anna". It is very good. Chris enjoyed it with us.

I started a new rock today and I will finish it when return from our staycation in Bisbee.

We were visited by my girlfriend (Flo) this afternoon. It is always good to spend time with one of my girls. She surprised me with a very nice Christmas gift, and I will get some good use of it. It is under the tree with the other gifts. Thanks Flo! Love the hug that you gave me today. WooHoo!

Our suitcases are packed and ready to hit the road in the late morning. We checked the weather in Bisbee, and it is going to be very cold. It snowed in Bisbee today. We are taking our Alaskan parka with us just in case, smile!

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some avocado in a bit.

Elise is in the main house on her Mac. She is also listening to the news on TV.

Hope your day went the way you wanted it to. Get some good sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...