Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Christmas Music!

Buongiorno! Buona Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Guatemalan Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a partly cloudy, cold morning here in Tucson. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have a few tasks to complete today. First off, I will be making my way out to the airbase. Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris.

I will be working on a new rock today. I am sure that I will complete it today. My playmate has a rock at the ready the be started.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (ghiacciolo). I woke up this morning feeling like a (ghiacciolo) because I didn't have enough covers on me during the night, but mia moglie had plenty. What do you think fidanzata? 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

"Piu invecchiamo, memo coso sembrano degne di essere in fila". Will Rogers

Loraine said...

Sapevi che l'aria fredda agisce come un impacco di ghiaccio naturale per ridurre l'infiammazione, quindi sentirti come un ghiacciolo potrebbe farti bene. Avrei ancora una coperta in più a portata di mano. Odio avere freddo a letto.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...