Friday, December 23, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Pink Cadillac by Natalie Cole! 

Buongiorno! Buona Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good strong "French Roast Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold, clear morning here in Tucson. It is 36 degrees!

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. She remined me that I need to check my packing for our staycation that starts today in Tempe.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!

22 DEC MY LATEST



We will have our tablets and cell phones with us. We will return on Sunday. Stay safe and we will chat at you later.

Today's challenge phrase is (Il Natale e' alle parte!). Yes, that is correct fidanzata, right?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sì, il Natale è vicino. Spero che Babbo Natale sia carino come il Babbo Natale sulla roccia dipinta. Divertiti!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...