Sunday, December 4, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


DANCERS!

Mood: Relaxed! Jacked! Popcorned! Rummied!

Music listening to: Christmas Music!

Buongiorno! Buona Domenica!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. We will be joined for breakfast this morning by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo! It a nice rainy morning here in Tucson.

My playmate will be caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. 

My shorty and I went to see the movie "Devotion" last night and it was excellent. We saw it at the "Roadhouse", and we loaded up on popcorn and Jack and Cokes. It was a good crowd at the theater.

Hey, are you ready for some football? We will be glued to the TV all day today. Go Chiefs! Chris will be watching along with us.

Today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing "Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings with Fries. Good football munchies, eh? My Sous Chef will select a fitting libation to go along with the meal. Can't wait to dig in, smile!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (pollo). Yes, we will be dining on a lot of (pollo) during the football game. What are you going to have for dinner fidanzata?  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai?

Loraine said...

Niente pollo per me. Ho preparato lo stufato di verdure e lo finiremo oggi. È sempre meglio il secondo giorno.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...