Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How did your day go? It's been a busy one around here, but I got everything done that I had planned.

Sister Jayne made it to her doctor's appointment, and she got what she needed to be done. I picked up the Christmas card pictures from Walgreens and that made mio moglie happy. I got out some lighted garlands for the main house and for Chris's house. I got out some lights for the front yard and as soon as I get them together, I will put them out as well.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs, and plenty of coffee to get it all down. We are watching a DVD on Mental Health that is very good and it is filled with a lot of good information about teenagers.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is downing his supplemental drip and watching TV. I will give him some Key Lime Pie later. My shorty is in the main house watching TV.

Tomorrow Chris will be visited by his doctor at around noon. My shorty and I will hit up a movie called "Bones and All". We saw the previews and it should be a good one.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be prepared for Hump Day! I will chat at you later. 

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Dormi bene

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning ,
Glad to hear you had a good day. Jayne as well with her doctor appointment. Hope you have a good day today as well.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...