Monday, December 12, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? We are good here, but it has been a very busy day for me.

The "Green Lady" has a huge smile on her nameplate, and she even gave me a wink to boot. It has been a very windy, rainy day here in the valley of Tucson. We even got snow on the mountains. Now we are waiting on a hard freeze that is on its way. Brrr!

My playmate prepared soup for dinner and it was spot on with the rain and cold.

I am caring for Chris tonight. My shorty is in the main house watching football. Chris is resting and downing his supplemental drip. He is also watching football. I will give him some Key Lime Pie later.

We enjoyed our short staycation at DDC. We used our perks for this stay. Our daughter Tangye and family treated us to dinner at their home in Arrivaca. It was good to see the family together again. Our visit was cut short due to a structure fire. Our daughter Tangye is the Fire Chief of Arrivaca. Thanks, family, for a wonderful evening. 

My playmate and I enjoyed playing the slots and we had a few Cha Chings. Not our usual Cha Chings though. We had fun playing.

11 DEC CHA CHING



 11 DEC CHA CHING



We heard from mia fidanzata e Capo Jim. They are on a staycation in Phoenix.

12 DEC MIA FIDANZATA IN PHOENIX


12 CAPO JIM IN PHOENIX





MIA FIDANZATA

Here is my shorty's latest rock creation. It is a keeper. Enjoy!


12 DEC MIA MOGLIE LATEST

Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. 

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...