Saturday, December 31, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

31 DEC CHRIS HAVING A GOOD DAY!

How are you doing on this the last day of 2022? We are good here in the Garden District.

I made my champagne deliveries early this morning in the Garden District, and on the Eastside. Most of the recipients contacted us to say thank you very much.

My Sous Chef prepared Black-eyed peas, ham, and cornbread for our traditional dinner. We also enjoyed a nice bottle of champagne with our meal. Here are a few pics.

31 DEC BLACK-EYED PEAS, HAM, CORNBREAD




31 DEC CHAMPAGNE



31 DEC MY LATEST


We watched a lot of football today and we are still watching some. Chris watched with us, and he is watching a game right now. I am caring for him tonight. He is enjoying his supplemental drip as well.

My shorty is in the main house watching football as well. Welcome in the New Year and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Babbo Natale molto carino!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...