Monday, December 6, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


  • 6 DEC MIO MOGLIE, MIO FIDANZATA, MIO FLO, MIO SHOO SHOO!

Mood: Confident!

Music listening to: Free Your Mind by En Vogue!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.  It is acold one this morning. It looks like it is time to fire up the heaters. We have some rain in the forecast over the next few days. Really?

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today. Chris will be receiving a massage today from Rosemarie.

I will be taking Sister Jayne to a doctor's appointment early this morning. I also need to drop in the post office to mail a package off.

My playmate and I will be working on new rocks soon. In a day or two I will be putting up the Christmas lights on the outside of the house.

Today's challenge phrase is ("Nel vino d e la verita"). I am sure that mio fidanzata will use this phrase today.

Well, I had better get this Lunedi moving forward. Have a good one and be careful out there. Stay safe. I will have a chinwag at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Nel vino c e la verita. Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa hai intenzione di fare oggi? Credao alla frase di cui sopra. E tu?

Loraine said...

Sì. Nel vino d e la verita. A volte, se c'è troppo vino, c'è troppa verità. Sorriso. Qual è il divertimento che ti divertirai oggi?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...