Saturday, December 18, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: You Are My Everything by Barry White!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Light Roast, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in the Old Pueblo.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Christmas Music" for me today. Speaking of Christmas are you all set for the day? I believe that we are good.

Here are our latest rocks and the rocks that are in the hood. Enjoy!

17 DEC IN THE HOOD



17 DEC MY LATEST


Today is going to be a day filled with football games. We will be sitting in front of the TV with Chris for sure.

I have to tell you that our staycation was a good one. We got plenty of sleep and we really did overeat. Yes, we did!  We played video games for hours. We hit up three movies to include seeing "The Power of the Dog" for the second time. This is a movie that you must see twice to get the real plot to it. It is excellent. I am curious to know what my fidanzata thought about it. We also saw "Encanto" and "Nightmare Alley". All were very good. The acting in "Nightmare Alley" was superb. 

Well, I had better get this Sabato moving along. Have a great weekend and I will have a chin wag at you later. Stay safe and continue to mask up.

Today's challenge word is (cinema). I used it in the comments section of our blog. My (fun) thing today is going to be football games!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Che cosa e per il fine settimana> Quando si sta per riscaldare, eh? La vita come un cinema ha molte scene. Avere una buona

Loraine said...

Sono d'accordo con te. Il cinema "The Power of the Dog" è eccellente. È necessario prestare attenzione per comprendere le sottigliezze dei personaggi principali.
E sì. A volte la vita reale è più complessa di una storia cinematografica.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...