Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

The day is almost over. How was yours? Once again it has been a different kind of day here in the Old Pueblo. It was a good one though, but I am still on a cautious lookout.

My fidanzata provided a wonderful response to today's challenge word. It was spot on I must say. Thanks, fidanzata.

Speaking of thanks. My fidanzata and Capo Jim surprised us with a early Christmas Gift. They gifted us some Omaha Steaks and more. What a gift. My shorty and I are drooling big time. Wow, we love you two very much. Grazie mille!

7 DEC EARLY CHRISTMAS GIFT FROM MY FIDANZATA E CAPO JIM!  GRAZIE MILLE!

My fun for today was me dancing to the music that
Alexa prepared for as a personal play list. It was great and I was getting my groove on while the iRobot was cleaning the main house carpet.

My playmate and I are still working on new rocks. My shorty prepared homemade waffles for dinner with link sausages, eggs and coffee. I cleaned my plate. We watched "How to Get Away with Murder" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my playmate is in the main house watching the news. Chris is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip. He enjoyed some Lemon Pie this evening as well.

Tomorrow we will be hosting a "RumiKube"fest here. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo will be here trying her best to beat me. Am I worried? Not! I am sure that she is running scared as she should be. Smile!

Well, I had better check on Chris. He is having a sneezing episode right now. Sleep well so you can be ready for Hump Day.

Buona notte!......Jessie and Elise 

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Il mio divertimento oggi è stato essere visitato dal gatto del mio vicino. Mi ha parlato, mi ha seguito come un cucciolo, mi ha accarezzato una gamba e poi è tornato a casa. È stato bello.

Rosie said...

Lucky you with this terrific gift. enjoy

countrygranny47 said...

I have to agree with Rosie on your gift.
Lucky you for sure.

Unknown said...

👌

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...