Monday, December 20, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



THE LOVELY SHOO SHOO!

Mood: Concerned!

Music listening to: Forget Me Nots by Patrice Rushin!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a bit chilly this morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris will be receiving a massage this morning from Rosemarie. I know that he is looking forward to that. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a very busy day today. I have to venture out on the airbase this morning. I asked her to play more "Holiday Music" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here is Elise's latest creation. Enjoy!


19 DEC ELISE'S LATEST

My shorty and I enjoyed our evening at "Oreganos". The pizza was very good, the vino was good, and the Bellini was excellent.

Today's challenge word is (vino). I have already used it and I will post it in the comments section for my fidanzata. 

Have a good Lunedi and be careful out there. I will have a chinwag at you later.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come ti senti? Cosa succede oggi? Un pasto senza vino e un giorno senza sole.

Loraine said...

“Cucino con il vino, a volte lo aggiungo anche al cibo.”
- WC. Fields

Rosie said...

My you two are getting very professional with your rocks. Very nice
1 glass of red please

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...