Monday, December 27, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing this evening?  It has been a very busy day for me due to no caregiver today. Hopefully she will show up tomorrow.

My playmate prepared soup, tamales, baby carrots, and crackers for dinner. We watched "How to Get Away with Murder" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in the main house doing some paperwork and watching the Monday Night Football. Chris just gobbled up a nice pear. He too is watching football and enjoying his supplemental drip.

I am almost finished with my new rock. My shorty is still working on hers.

My fun thing for today was working on my 2022 trip and staycation calendar. I feel like I need to plan better for the new year. I am feeling a bit concerned about the future. It's just me, smile!

We hope that you sleep well so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday tomorrow. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte!   Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata I biscotti erano molto buoni. Mio moglie ha fatto un buon lavoro con loro. Dormi bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...