Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing tonight? We are good here this evening.

My playmate prepared "French Toast" with sausages, eggs and coffee for dinner. All good! We watched "How to Get Away with Murder" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in the main house watching football. Chris and I are watching it in his house. He is also enjoying his supplemental drip. I gave him a bit more Banana Cream Pie and he enjoyed it a lot.

My shorty is working on a new rock. Here is my latest creation. Enjoy!

21 DEC MY LATEST



Tomorrow the suitcase's will come out to be packed for our staycation in Bisbee with the family that starts on Thursday and ends on Friday. Hopefully all will go well, but I am having some inklings about it already.

Sister Jayne received her booster and flu shot this morning and she is feeling it. Well, I had better check on Chris and check on the football game score. Go Seattle!

Have a good night's sleep so you can be prepared for Hump Day. I will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona notte.  

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Si, siamo fortunati as avere la sorella Jayne come parte della nostra famiglia. Ci rende la vita un po'piu facile. Dormi Bene!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...