Monday, December 13, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Penny Love by Lionel Richie!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Blueberry Vanilla Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the Old Pueblo.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here today to give Elise and Chris a massage.

Alexa is awake and once again she said that today is going to be a busy one for me today. I will be making a trip out to the airbase to pick up a few items. This will be my (fun) event for today. I asked Alexa to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Mine is almost completed.

Well, the Chefs Day (Cena) was very, very good. So good that I had seconds. It consisted of Collard Greens, Spinach, Ham Hocks and Cornbread. Ya Mon'. We shared the meal with Sister Jayne.

12 DEC CHEF AT WORK


12 DEC SOUS CHEF AT WORK



12 CHEFS DAY PLATED


Today's challenge word is (Cena). I have used it already within today's posting. I am sure that my fidanzata will use it today as well.

Have a good day and get ready for Taco Tuesday. Enjoy and stay safe. Have a wonderful week. I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Sei rimasto al caldo ieri sera? Com'e anda la cena ieri sera? E stata una bouna cena abbondante qui. Buona giornata e buona settimana.

Loraine said...

La nostra cena di ieri sera è stata una zuppa di fagioli bianchi fatta in casa. Era condito con cipolle verdi e parmigiano ed era buonissimo.

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. La tua cena di ieri suona cosi bene. Dormi bene amore.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...