Sunday, December 12, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: LG Splish Splash by LG!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

My playmate will be caring for Chris today up until when Sister Jayne arrives this evening. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. We will be putting up the outside lights today and of course the "Chiefs" are playing football today. Go Chiefs!

Here are the latest rocks that we dropped in the hood yesterday. Enjoy!


11 DEC IN THE HOOD!

We enjoyed a wonderful evening at the home of my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. We were joined by Paula and Marty and it is always a pleasure to spend time with them. Shoo always puts out a good spread and she didn't disappoint this time. We enjoyed an assortment of snacks, pizza, and plenty of libations. Paula and Marty prepared a great dessert and they uncorked a very good bottle of vino rosso. We also enjoyed ice cream and tiramisu. This turned out to be my (fun) event of the day. Thanks, Shoo, Paula and Marty.

We received a very nice (dolce) gift from my sister Karen who resides in Georgia. What a surprise indeed. Thank you, sis! So, today's challenge word is (dolce).  I am looking forward to how my fidanzata will use the challenge word today I will use it in the blog comments as well.

Well, I had better get this Domenica moving forward. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Get ready for Monday. Stay safe.

Hey, today is Chefs Day. I will be preparing a mess of Collard Greens, Spinach and Ham Hocks. My Sous Chef will select a libation to go along with this Southern favorite. I know that you are drooling, eh?

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno caro cuore. Comne ti senti in questa domenica? Spero che avrai una dolce giornata piena de gioia e risposo. Averne uno buono e stare al sicuro.
ll dolce far niente.

Loraine said...

Una cosa davvero dolce nella mia vita è la tua amicizia. Grazie.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...