Monday, December 20, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How did your day go? It has been a busy one for me today and tomorrow will be a repeat.

JT, finally received his Christmas gift from Elise and I today. It had been lost for two days. We were visited by my girlfriend (Shoo Shoo) this evening. It is always a pleasure to see her, and Chris was glad to see her as well.

My playmate prepared Chilli for dinner and it was very good. We watched "How to Get Away with Murder" on Netflix with Chris.

Speaking of Chris, I am caring for him tonight. He is enjoying his supplemental drip and he is watching Monday Night Football. He also enjoyed a little bit of Banana Cream Pie for dessert.

Tomorrow I will start a new rock along with Elise. I will be taking Sister Jayne to get her Booster and Flu shots in the morning.

Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Sleep well tonight so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Sono d'accordo che W.C. Fields ha capito bene. Rannicchiati e dormi bene!

Loraine said...

Abbraccia quel cuscino!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...