Friday, December 3, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Sore/Sick!

Music listening to: Fire by the Ohio Players! 

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "French Roast From The Coast Blend". A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the "Garden District".

I am caring for Chris this until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. She suggested that I get as much rest as I can today.

I got my booster shot yesterday and it sent me for a loop. My arm is hurting really bad and I felt like I have a very bad cold. I tossed and turned last night with night sweats as well. So I am dragging this morning but I must keep moving forward.

Hey yesterday we broke in our new Ping Pong Table and it was a lot of fun. Of course I got schooled by my shorty. I am sure when we play again I will bring my (A) game. My girlfriend (Shoo Shoo) will be defeated as well when we play.

Tomorrow we will be making our way to the "Cup Cafe" for dinner. We will be joined by my (fidanzata e Capo Jim"). It will be a good evening and we ordered a special dessert through Chef Carlos.

My playmate and I will play "Nintendo" games this afternoon if all goes well. We I had better get to it. Have a good TGIF! I will chat at you later. After I get Chris settled I think I am going to hit the sheets for a bit. 

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. In attesa de quegli abbracci e baci domani sera. Cosa stai facendo su questo TGIF?

Loraine said...

Lezione di Tai Chi nel parco, un po' di lettura, un po' di esercizio e un pomeriggio e una serata con Capo Jim. Una buona giornata. Spero che tu ti senta meglio in fretta.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...