Sunday, December 5, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomerigggio!

How are you doing? We are good here. We enjoyed our breakfast at the "Egg Connection" this morning, but not too many diners this morning.

Elise and Chris are in the main house watching football. They are switching between games. Go Cardinals! 

I got all of my tasks completed and that is very good. My fun thing for today is watching football. My fidanzata is pleased that I will be continuing the word or phrase challenge. That makes me happy too! She has used today's phrase already today.

I had better get back to the football games. I will chat at you later.

Ciao......Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

La mia attività divertente oggi è stata fare "mirrorTai Chi". Questa sarà una bella sfida. Mi renderà consapevole di tutte le cose piacevoli della mia vita. Grazie!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...