Saturday, December 4, 2021

Buongirono!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cheerful!

Music listening to:  That's The Time By Roberta Flack!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a Dunk Your Donut Light Roast and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until when Sister Jayne arrives this evening. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I do have to make a trip over on the eastside today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today. I will be getting the "Green Lady" washed and gassed up today.

My playmate and I will be starting new rocks soon. We played "Nintendo" games yesterday and my shorty was kicking my booty but things turned around and I was being victorious. Ya Mon". We will be having a rematch for sure.

I am feeling way better this morning. As a matter of fact I feel great now. We are having dinner this evening at the "Cup Cafe" in downtown Tucson. We will be joined by my (fidanzata e Capo Jim). We are looking forward to dinner with our special dessert that we ordered from Chef Carlos.

Tomorrow I am starting new 30 challenge. This challenge is to do something fun on a daily basis. Whatever it is I chose for that day can be repeated during the 30 days. WooHoo!

Well I had better get this Sabato moving along. Have a great weekend and stay safe. Mask up! I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Non vedo l'ora di vedere te e Capo Jim questa sera. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Mi mancherà la parola italiana del giorno. È stata una sfida divertente.

Jessie said...

Anche a me manchera la sfida della parola italiana. Potrei continuare. E stato divertente.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...