Sunday, December 12, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? We are good and we enjoyed a good breakfast at the Egg Connection.

Elise is caring for Chris and watching her team the "Chiefs" play. Right off the bat the "Chiefs" are winning and the game has just started. Go Chiefs!

I am going to complete my usual Domenica tasks and then we will start to put up lights on the outside of the main house.

The mess of Collard greens, Spinach and Ham hocks are cooking away. The main house is smelling really good. Yes, I am drooling already.

We hope that your day is going the way that pleases you? I will chat at you later.

I want to thank my girlfriend (Flo) for passing on to Elise about how much she and John love my blog. I appreciate that very much. Putting up the lights with Elise will be my (fun)event for today.

Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...