Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Rubber Band Man by the Spinners!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will emerge soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good In the House Medium Blend. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a windy, rainy morning here in the valley of Tucson. The wind was making the wind chimes sing out during the night and playing havoc on our Ring security notifications. 

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are still working on new rocks. We will have them completed in a few days. Once they are I will post them.

We are all packed and ready for our staycation here near the airport. We are planning on getting plenty of rest and of course we will be watching football and basketball. We will also be playing video games on our laptop as well. We will not be dining on my world-famous Tuna Dip this time. What, what, right?

We will be hitting up a movie at the Loft this afternoon. Well, I had better get this Humper moving along. Have a good one and stay safe. We will have our cells and tablets with us.

Today's challenge word is (domani). My fidanzata will use it today for sure. I will use it in the comments section of our blog as well.

Ciao.......Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Che ne dici di quel vento e pioggia durante la notte? Oggi fara freddo. Sdtai al caldo mio caro amico. Cuando l' amico cheide, non v e domani.

Loraine said...

Sono la ragazza fortunata. I miei domani promettono eventi positivi, inclusi bei momenti con amici e persone care.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...