Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Concerned! Tired!

Music listening to: Super Freak by Rick James!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and she is under the weather. She will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is cold morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Hopefully the caregiver will show up this morning, if not it is going to be another long day. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete that I didn't get to do yesterday. I asked here to play some "Boney" for me today because I am feeling very antsy and out of sorts.

My shorty and I have finished our latest rock creations. I will post them later today. I am sure that we will start new ones soon.

THE LOVELY DENA HESSER!



THE GREAT BUCKY HESSER!


Tomorrow is going to be a Chefs Day. I will post what will be prepared later today. Are you ready for the start of the New Year? Do you predict a good one or a not so good one?

Well, I had better get this Taco Tuesday moving forward. Have a good and stay safe, sound, happy and healthy. I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (maiale). I will use it in the comment section of our blog this morning. I will be looking forward to what my fidanzata has to say.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.Come stai? Ho bisogno di rallentare mangiando tutti questi pasti, spuntini e prelibatezze natalizie. Mi sto trasformando in un grande maiale. Ti sento lo stesso?

Loraine said...

La parola del giorno, maiale, è un indizio su cosa preparerà lo chef domani?
Sto cercando di rallentare il mio appetito dopo Natale.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...