Thursday, December 23, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Feel for You by Chaka Khan!

Buon Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning, but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Light Roast, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a mild morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I got a early start this morning so I could make sure that I have everything that I need in my suitcase. Also my knee is hurting this morning.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I need to gas up the Tacoma prior to our trip to Bisbee.

We hope that Sister Jayne is feeling better this morning. She got her flu shot and booster and it took her for a loop.

We hope that you are feeling, OK? We enjoyed a fantastic evening with Bucky and Dena. It was so good to see them as always. We got caught up on the latest news within the family. We dined on a wonderful meal that was 5 stars. Thank you, Bucky and Dena, for a grand time. Merry Christmas!

I had better check on Chris and get his day moving along. Have a great day and I will chat at you later. We will have our cell phones and tablets with us.

Today's challenge word is (mangia). I will be doing this a lot over the next few days, smile! I will use it in the comments section of our blog. I am sure that my fidanzata will drop in and use it as well.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come ti senti in questo giovedi assetato? lo faro oggi. Mangia bene, ridi spesso, ama molto. Buona giornata.

Loraine said...

"Mangia" è la parola italiana preferita di Jim. Quando cucina, dice spesso "Mangia, mangia". Penso che significhi anche "Divertiti, divertiti!"

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...