Saturday, August 27, 2016

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!




Mood: Cautious!Concerned!

Music listening to: What's Love Got To Do With It by Tina Turner

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a sausage croissant along with my second cup. Yeah! We did not get anymore rain yesterday but Chandler got some says JT.

   David will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening. We will be entertaining Sheila this afternoon. She will be occupying Do-Drop-Inn room #2. We are going to have dinner at the "Outback" this evening, so that means the gin and tonic's will be flowing nicely. Yeah!

  Bobby will be back this afternoon to finish painting Chris's room. Have a good weekend and be careful and stay safe.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Loraine, how are you doing?

4 comments:

Cheela said...

I will be there with my hat on and ready to PARTY!!!!

Jessie said...

Party over here.

Loraine said...

You're listening to GOOD music! No one better than Tina!

Jessie said...

I agree with you Loraine (girlfriend).

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...