Wednesday, August 31, 2016

What It Is?

What It Is?

MY SHORTY!


How are you doing? I just got back from taking are of my errands. My playmate just left for the gym to workout.

I am going to fix myself a small salad before I tackle the painting on the trim of the main house where the new windows were installed.

I will ready for this evening's meeting with Jane, Papa John, Shoo and Stu at the "Dusty Monk". My appetite will be ready as well. I wonder what is the signature drink at the "Dusty Monk"? I will be sure to find out and let you know.

My shorty and I are going to go to the "Loft" this afternoon to see the movie "Little Men". We saw the previews and it looked good.

Got to get busy.
Later....Jessie

Flo, (girlfriend) thank you for the great pic. Love it!

Jane, did you get a nap in?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...