Thursday, August 25, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How is your day ending? Well, I just got out of the shower and it felt great because prior to that I was the treadmill for my evening season. Whew! I had a couple of cocktails with tonight's dinner and now that is all sweated out.

My playmate and I saw the movie "Secret Life Of Pets" and it was very good. We didn't get to see the ":Shallows" due to we were on our way to the theater and I left my wallet at home. I am pondering what made me do that. Hmmmm?

This evening Elise and I watched a DVD titled "Match" starring Patrick Stewart. It was very good and a totally different role for him but he nailed it. My shorty has hit the sheets to read and soon I will go over to Chris's house to check on him before I crash myself.

Sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.
Later....Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...