Thursday, August 25, 2016

It's a Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: The Way You Make Me Feel  by MJ

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up on the move very soon. Jayne is here caring for Chris this morning. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I will have a small salad a little bit later. I am also going to hit up the treadmill this morning as well. Bobby is still painting Chris's room and it is taking shape nicely.

    Elise and I saw the movie "Nine Lives" and it was pretty good and funny. We may go to the movie again today but I am not sure of that. We had a wonderful evening at the "Polish Cottage" with Vickie, Mike and Pat. The food was very good and the vino was nice.

    Elise had the Polish Combo that consisted of polish sausage, assorted pierogi's, stuffed cabbage,potatoes and sauerkraut. I enjoyed  a nice Veal Schnitzel, with potatoes, and pickled cucumbers. It was all good and the bread was great. We brought back a sampling for Jayne to enjoy as well.

POLISH COTTAGE


ELISE AND I

ELISE AND PAT

VICKIE AND MIKE



    We hope that your day is going to be a good one. Stay safe, enjoy and be blessed.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...