Friday, August 26, 2016

Hello!

Hello!


THE DAVID!    NOT THE DONALD!


Hey, how are you? I am doing OK? I got all of my errands taken care of this morning and Bobby is here painting away.

I got Do-Drop-Inn room #2 ready for Sheila's visit. Dusted, vacuumed, bed redone, the works. I also hit up the shower and the bathroom as well. So as long as she keeps her reservation we will be good and I will not have to charge her for the night, smile!

It is getting very cloudy and windy. We have a few thunder boomers as well. So we may get some of the wet stuff. WooHoo! Chris and Elise are watching TV, (Blue Bloods). I am starting to get hungry and I hope to hold out for dinner tonight at "Cody's Beef and Bean".

Hope that you are doing well? Something is really nagging at me and it started yesterday. I have my eyes and ears wide open for sure. This one is a real (bugger) and it is starting to piss me off. Not Good!  Have a great evening and be extra careful, please!

Ciao......Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Cheela said...

I hope you aren't too "pissed off" later today!

Jessie said...

Not to worry Sheila.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...