Tuesday, August 2, 2016

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Just Be Good To Me by the S.OS Band

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning. She will be heading for the gym very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will have a small salad a little it later. I have a few errands to take care of this morning. To include seeing Dave at Roses and More. I need to gas up the Fiat 500L as well.

   Yes, today is our wedding anniversary. I am a man who has been blessed all of these years and even before we married I was blessed to know Elise. What a ride it has been. Never bumpy but always smooth and loving. Thank you Elise! My friend, my life, my wife! Keep pushing me forward and I will never stop pushing you forward.

    I got an email from my mate Rosie who lives in Melbourne, Australia this morning wishing us a Happy Annies Day. She also include that we should make (hay) as well. I  like the way she thinks. I know if Jane was here she would be really racking me over the coals.  Thank you Rosie.

   Have a great day and be careful out there.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Thank You Rosie!

8 comments:

Jessie said...

Thank you Loraine. Elise loves the new windows.

Jessie said...

Booby thanks again for a great job on the front of the house.

Jessie said...

Rosie thank you so much for the Annies Day wishes.

Jessie said...

Tangye thank you for the Annies Day wishes. Love our daughter.

Bobby said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! There is a lot of beauty in this life: Niagara Falls, Grand Canyon, majestic mountain ranges, tropical beaches, and then there's the love you and Elise share with each other. Writes it's own poem doesn't it!

Unknown said...

Wow, very nice Bobby. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Wow, very nice Bobby. Thank you.

countrygranny47 said...

HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY ELISE & JESSIE.
HERE IS TO WISHING YOU BOTH MANY MORE YEARS TOGETHER.
A GREAT COUPLE INDEED.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...