Friday, August 5, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

Hey what is up? It has been a pretty good day so far. I am well rested and so is Chris.

The window tech is almost done and he is also going to install a new door on the carport side of the house today.

Elise and Chris are watching "Blue Bloods" right now. I have to tell you that I am starving but I am trying to hold out until we go to Happy Hour at "La Parrila Suiza. A margarita will hit the spot nicely. Yeah!

I just got off of the phone making an appointment for the Fiat 500L Trekking for a routine services. So next Saturday at 11:00am I will be getting it done. I have to make sure that we are good to go for our trip to San Diego on 15 Aug. We are really looking forward to it. Love San Diego.

We hope that things are going well for you so far today?
Later....Jessie and Elise

Flo, (girlfriend)m I got that error corrected on the blog. Thanks for letting me know, but it was hilarious.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...