Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

The day is just about done and I am dragging and I am exhausted. I hope to hit the sheets this evening and sleep well.

Elise painted some today and tomorrow I will start to paint as well. I am a stickler for planning your work and working your plan. It keeps me focus and on track.

Elise prepared corn on the cob for dinner, tomatoes, carrots, baby potatoes and a nice piece of Popeye's chicken. It was good but my appetite was not good this evening.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my shorty is in her office on her desktop. We hope that your evening is a good one. We will be visited by our nephew Zack and his girlfriend on Friday. We are going to Happy Hour and we got them tickets for the "Live Theater Workshops" presentation of the live play titled "Sic". It should be hilarious.

Sleep well.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...