Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

What is going on? I am caring for Chris this evening and he is talking up a storm tonight.

Elise is at her book club meeting and I have my fork and spoon at the ready for some baby back ribs and fries. I my even have a beer or two.

While Chris is resting I am going to hit the treadmill. We hope that your evening is going well so far.

Have a good night and a better tomorrow.
See Ya....Jessie and Elise

Jane, you have got to get your Mojo working at least for Papa's sake. Can you feel me? Smile.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Loraine, we agree with you 100%. San Diego is a beautiful city. I am pleased that you like the pictures girlfriend.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...