Friday, August 12, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Just A Friend by Biz Markie

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will start her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will enjoy a small salad a bit later this morning. Well, it seems like the rain has taken a vacation but I am hopeful that it will return soon.

   My new nurses supervisor will be out this morning at 9:30am for a visit with me and Chris. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   My shorty and I are going to "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening for dinner and a carafe of Burgundy. Yeah! Tomorrow we will begin to pack for our trip to Alpine, Cali and San Diego.

  Enjoy the day and get ready for the weekend.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

JT, I still have not heard anything from George.

Liz, always good to hear from you. We are good here in the desert.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...