Monday, August 29, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!


BATHROOM SYMBOLS IN PERU


The day is just about over and it has been a busy one for me. I hope that tomorrow will be a bit more relaxed.

Elise got in some painting this afternoon. She painted around the trim of the new back windows and tomorrow she will apply a second coat.

Chris enjoyed his day today but he was not to fond of the mosquito's and neither was I. We watched some good TV programs and we watched "House of Cards" with Elise on Netflix.

We had breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed French toast, eggs and sausages with plenty of coffee to get it all down. It was very good.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her desktop. Have a good night and get some sleep.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Loraine, than you for the compliment girlfriend. WooHoo!

Jane and John, we will see War Dogs soon.

Herman, thanks for sending the rate forms for October.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...