Tuesday, August 30, 2016

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning! 




Mood: Relaxed! Kicked it!

Music listening to: I Wanna Be Down by Brandy

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elsie popped up right along with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is working nicely. I will have a small salad a bit later this morning. David will be here this morning to care for Chris. I am going to hit up the treadmill shortly. 

   I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning but other than that nothing planned. Bobby will be here today to start painting again in Chris's house.

   Chris and I will watch TV this afternoon or we will continue listening to a book on digital cassette. Have a wonderful day and enjoy.
See Ya....Jessie and Elise

Patty, glad we are friends on Facebook. Stay well.

Flo and John, how are you?

Marcia, what is new around your way?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...