Saturday, August 13, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hope your day is ending well?  It has been a busy one here in Tucson. I took care of the Fiat 500L Trekking and Bobby took care of painting both chimneys. He did a very good job! Thank you Bobby!

Jayne is here caring for Chris this evening. She brought a birthday gift for Chris that she hand made just for him. She is a true jewel of the desert and we are so blessed and pleased to have her here to care for Chris. I will take a pic of her handy work and I will post it to the blog tomorrow.

My playmate and I are going to go the the "Loft" this evening to see the movie " Indignation". We saw the previews and it looked very good. Have a wonderful evening and rest,relax, enjoy and be blessed.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...