Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Uncomfortable!

Music listening to: Rock With You by Bobby Brown

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have a second cup very soon. I just got off of the treadmill and I am energized now. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this afternoon.

  I have a very busy day planned for today. It is loaded with errands that I must take care of to include getting photos printed to complete the August photo book. I will start September's photo book tomorrow.

  I am also going to paint today and I will start to remove things off the wall in Chris's bathroom so I can get it prepared to be painted.

  We are looking forward to spending the evening with Papa John and Jane at the "Dusty Monk" this evening. I had better get busy and get this day moving forward. Have a good Humper, right Jane? Smile!

Cheers......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...