Monday, August 15, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Rummied!

Music listening to: Hip Hop Hooray by Naughty By Nature

   It's a Monday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise and Jayne are still counting sheep this morning but they will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and we will be having breakfast this morning at "Gus Balones" with Jayne before we head out to Cali. Bobby will be here shortly to care for Chris while we are away. He will share the task of caring for Chris with Jayne, David and Marv.

    Well, I had better get busy and get the Fiat 500L loaded up. Have a wonderful day and a great week.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Flo (girlfriend) always good to hear from you.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...