Thursday, August 25, 2016

What Is Up?

What is Up?

Another nice day here in Tucson. I just finished tackling my errands while Jayne is here caring for Chris. I hit the treadmill before I took care of my errands and it just about did me in today. Now I am getting hungry, and my salad is not doing it. Smile!

We are going to Gateway Theater to see the movie ":Shallows". We saw the previews sometime back and it looks good. Man, why am I so hungry right now?  I am watching a little TV and my playmate is in bed reading a book.

My brother Herman just sent us our confirmation numbers for our stay at the Towne Place Suites at the airport for the month of October. This is for our upcoming trip to New York. I am enjoying a nice glasses of lemon/lime water on ice. Fresh not carbonated. We keep it in a fussion pitcher that Marv got for us. I love this pitcher.

Well, I had better stop thinking about food and get ready for the movies. Have a good one and we will chat at you later. Popcorn here we come!

Jessie and Elise

Herman, thank you for the reservations for October.

Vickie, what is Pat's complete name? She wants to friend me on Facebook.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...