Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!!

Good Morning  


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Keep On Trucking by Eddie Kendricks


      Tricky Tuesday is here! What's shaking bacon? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning, yes I said Elise. She as been awol for a few days. She is up and out headed for the pool. Any plans for today?


       The coffee is nice and hot and freshly brewed. I am thinking about a bowl of oats, yes it is going to happen,smile. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.


       Elise got in last night from New Orleans and her plane was delayed due to the weather. We got some pretty good storms here in Tucson last night and it rain off and on all day yesterday. It looks like more is on the way for today. I am looking forward to hearing about what went on in the Big Easy.


       Elise brought back the tee-shirts and some very, very hot salsa. I put just a drop on my tongue and I wanted to run into a wall. It really is hot and it is called "Death by Salsa", it is so good!


        Well, I stand corrected Elise is still here. She is in her cave, my bad. I guess the Big Easy was a bit too much for her, smile! The rest of the week is going to be a busy one due to we will be getting things in order of our trip to Nice, France. We leave on the 23rd and we will return on 1 Aug 12.


        We are looking forward to this trip and planning has to be just right. Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and stay safe and enjoy.
Later...Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.


Loraine, did you run out in the rain yesterday?


Jane, give our best to Papa John. You be careful.


JT, how are things in Tempe?


Shoo and Stu, have a good one.


Ross and Denise, have a great day.


Sandy, stay safe.


Rosie, what are you up to?



1 comment:

Loraine said...

No rain at my house yesterday, so I hope you ran out with no knickers in my place. (=:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...