Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July!

 A good red, please!

Sara and Elise
Good Morning 


Mood: Chilled


Music listening to: Raspberry Beret by Prince.


    Happy Fourth of July! How are you? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is deep into her cave this morning,so she may be getting up way late today. Today is a Hump Day and that means that the week is half over. Any plans for today?


    Well, the coffee is good and so is the donut, yes it is. We go some rain last night that lasted for two hours. Not heavy but a constant spray of the wet stuff. We even got two claps of thunder as well. After I got up this morning it started to rain again for about a minute and it quit. The clouds are still lingering on so we may get more later. At least it cleaned off the bird poop on my car,smile.


   Rosie will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. We are having Bobby over for hot dogs, potato salad and baked beans this evening and that should be fun. We are also going to find a place to watch fireworks as well. We are also going over to Bucky and Dena's for awhile to see Hunter while he is here in Tucson.


   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Fourth of July and and a nice Humper.
Later......Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Jane and John relaxed today.


Loraine, what are you doing today?


Flo and John, take it easy today.


Erika, thank you for the voice email today.

Sandy,you are on a roll today.


Tangye, hang in there.



3 comments:

Loraine said...

I got 1/2 inch of rain last night and it's raining RIGHT NOW!

(Love the card!)

Jessie said...

Isn't it great?
Jessie

bobby said...

What a fourth....learned how to play Wizard at the hands of the masters and Jessie loaned me a copy of his book to read ...im excited!! I must be "trending" right now.. Believe me, I've known me a long time and i can get old reslly quick:)

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...