Saturday, July 7, 2012

Good Night!!

Good Night!


The day has come to a close. How was yours? I has been a restful day and still hot. We have made our plans for a stay-cation in August with the help of those great rates from my brother Herman. We thank you so very much, Herman.


Elise and I went grocery shopping earlier in the day and we stopped by the tattoo parlor to look around. I have an appointment for Wednesday afternoon to get a new tattoo. I picked out a tiger paw with a few flames around it. It is a birthday present from Elise and I just found the time to check it out.


We played golf, tennis and bowling on the Wii while Chris laughed at us playing. Elise prepared some pasta with a meat sauce for dinner, along with salad, garlic toast and a nice glass of red. It was great.


Rosie is caring for Chris and Elise has hit the sheets to read. I am watching TV until Rosie leaves for the night. At that time I will check on Chris and I will call it a night as well.


Have a great evening and a better tomorrow.
Prost...Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.


Loraine, no rain yet, smile!


Jane and John, it is good to see that you two are out and about.


Mary and Bob, have a good night.


Herman, thank you so very much for getting us on track for August.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...