Monday, July 16, 2012

It's Monday!


Good Morning  


Mood: Annoyed


Music listening to: Killing Softly With His Song by Roberta Flack


     It's Monday Again! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. I heard from Elise his morning and she will be back in Tucson at 8:05pm tonight. Any plans for today?


     The coffee is good this morning, nice and hot. I have to run an errand early this morning. We got a nice rain last evening and the washes were running big time. In some parts of Tucson some damage was seen ie; trees down, power poles snapped, and power outages. It was a good soaking.


     Well, I had better get to it. Have a good one.
Later.........Jessie


Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good Monday.


Loraine, no bike riding today, smile.


Jane, have a good day. Give my best to Papa John. If you need anything let me know.


Shoo and Stu, have a good one.


Sharon, have a great day.


Herman, how are things?


JT, what is new in Tempe?


Happy Birthday Steph, enjoy!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...