Saturday, July 14, 2012

Good Night!


Good Night! 


Well, the day is almost over and it has been a long one. Chris and I watched a little TV and we cooled off on the front porch for a while. 


I have not heard anything from Elise so I guess she is having a good time. I am going to fix myself a little something for dinner, maybe a PB&J sandwich, smile.


Rosie is here caring for Chris and I will watch a little TV before I hit my Kindle. I hope that your day was a good one? Sleep well and have a better tomorrow.
Cheers.......Jessie


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well sisters.


Loraine, have a good evening.


Jane, I am glad that Papa John will be home tomorrow. You get some rest and have a tonic to take the edge off.


Anne, you are too much!

1 comment:

RoryD said...

Thanks for the birthday card. Sure was a funny one.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...