Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!!


Good Morning  


Mood: Annoyed


Music listening to: I Miss You Much by Janet Jackson


    Tricky Tuesday is here! What it is? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and out very soon. Any plans for today?


    The coffee is good and a bowl of oats is in order. No plans have been set for today as of yet so I will be taking it easy. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.


    It is 85 degrees here in the Old Pueblo and still no rain in sight. I am going to clear out some files on the puter today and I will send out some snail mail as well. What a busy day, huh?


    Well,I had better get to it. Have a good one and a better tomorrow.
Later.......Jessie and Elise


Tiger,Marcie, Jet hop to it.


Loraine, have a good one.


Jane and John, put those clothes back on. 


Flo and John, have a good day.


Shoo and Stu, stay safe.


Paula and Marty, give Nikki a shout out for us.


Dena, how are things?


JT, what is new in Tempe?


Sara, how are you doing?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...