Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thirsty Thursday!


Good Morning!  


Mood: Cautious


Music listening to: Work So Hard For You by George Michael's


    It's a Thirsty Thursday! What it is? I started the day off at 4:35am caring for Chris. Elise is not in here cave this morning and I am sure that she will be headed for the gym this morning. Any plans for today?


    The coffee is good and I need something to go along with it,but what? Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosie will be here this afternoon.


     I did not sleep well at all last night for some reason. Elise came home yesterday and she was not feeling well. Maybe it is the time change or she is feeling some after effects from visiting New Orleans.


     We may go to the movies this afternoon. We watched a few episodes of "Breaking Bad" last night and man it is so good. We will see "Magic Mike" a true chick flick and I hope that I am not the only guy in the theater, smile. If so I just may nod off.


     We are getting more and more excited about our trip to Nice,France. We will be busy making sure we have what we need to pack. Please continue those prayer for Papa John and Jane. Papa John will be having a procedure done today and we hope the problem will have been taken care of.


     Well,I had better get to it. Have a good day and stay safe.
Later......Jessie and Elise


Tiger,Marcie, Jet get out of those sheets.


Loraine, have a good day.


Jane, we hope all goes well today so Papa John can come home. Glad that you had a good night with the girls.


Shirlene, Elise had a very nice time in New Orleans.


Shoo and Stu,what's up?


Herman,I will be calling the Marriott to re-confirm our reservations tomorrow.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...