Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Oh No!



Good Morning! 


Mood: Chillin!


Music listening to: Papa Don't Take No Mess by James Brown


     It's another Monday! What's new? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is halfway in her cave this morning so that means she will be sleeping a little longer this morning. Any plans for today?


     The coffee is good and I am going to search in the cucina to see what is available to chow down on. It is a nice 79 degrees right now and it will heat up to 104 degrees. We have a 50% chance of getting wet today and I say let it be, let it be.


      Elise out did herself at fixing dinner last night, it was delicious. That grilled pork chop was so good it would make you hurt yourself.  I am looking forward to when we have it again, yes I am.


      We are looking forward to what this week is going to bring for us. Elise is going on a Girl's trip on Friday morning. She and her sister Ann and her daughter Sara are headed for New Orleans. Lucky girls, eh? So that means I will have to find something to do while Elise is away. I will find something to do for sure. I guess I can find out if adage is true what they say about "when the cat's away the mouse will play, eh? Smile! I will pick up our perks from the DDC.


      Well, I had better get busy. Have a safe and a productive Monday. The pics are from "Teresa's" yesterday. Don't you like that table?
Later..................Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get to it.


Loraine, have a good day.


Jane and John, what are you up to today?


Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...